Thursday, May 07, 2009

Waiting for Cupcake!

I'm eagerly waiting for the next version of the Android OS, 1.5, to come out for my G1 phone. With a nickname of Cupcake, the new software will support application rotation for most of the applications, (e.g. the browser). It will also have an onscreen keyboard option, along with video recording. This update has been rumored since I got the phone; T-Mobile finally formally announced it yesterday.

I'm finding myself using my phone as a browser much more than I expected. It is very functional, so there are only a few things that I would need a full computer for.

I had a good lunch at Ochoa with my friend Roger. The salsa was marvelous, as usual.

I'm glad that it is Thursday. It is supposed to be a pretty nice Mother's Day weekend. Maybe we'll get to the zoo on Saturday.

No comments: