Friday, May 29, 2009

The last Friday in May

After talking with Joy last evening, she's not wanting to do the strenuous hiking of Silver Falls, so we'll probably go to Drift Creek Falls, instead. Drift Creek has a suspension bridge over the creek. I'm looking forward to taking some sexy pictures of my beautiful wife in the natural setting. I got her a set of Ben Wa balls to play with in the car on the way--and she'll have a couple of more hours to play! :-)

Over the weekend, we're planning on performing our first seductions using our new book, 101 Nights of Grrreat Sex. It's kind of interesting, because the scenarios are sealed, so Joy's seduction of me tomorrow evening will be a total surprise to me, as will mine for her on Sunday. Our sex life has been awesome, and we're using this to make it even more awesome.

We're sharing some of the sex scenarios with Les & Keri to help add some zing to their sex life, too. There's another similar book in the series, 101 Nights of Grrreat Romance, that we're thinking of giving them for an anniversary present--along with a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold for them to play with in bed.

We had a good exercise last evening with Les & Keri. Les is going to show me some things to do with the weights to help me improve my muscle tone. I guess we're helping each other!

No comments: