Monday, May 04, 2009

A busy weekend

We had a busy weekend. Friday evening, we watched Finding Forrester. On Saturday, I had multimedia duty at PVC, including an Investiture for the Pathfinders in the afternoon. After that, Joy and I watched 3 of the movies in the Love Comes Softly series: Love Comes Softly, Love's Enduring Promise, and Love's Long Journey. They were good, wholesome shows.

Yesterday, after my weekly checking for virus and spyware on our 7 computers (for 3 people!), I went over to help our friends Keri and Les with some work on their computers, too. Keri bought a new 23" monitor and a 1 TB Western Digital My Book backup drive to use in her home business. It only cost $99.99 for the drive; my first 40 mb drive cost much more than that many years ago. I helped her get them all configured. Joy was at PVC helping with a women's ministry event. She drafted John and I to come help with the cleanup last evening.

The swine flu epidemic is in the news; some schools are closed here in Oregon and SW Washington. It seems to me that the fear is being overblown, though.

Now, I'm back at work. Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo--yummy Mexican food!

No comments: