Monday, December 28, 2009

Ups and Downs

We had a good Christmas. On Thursday, Christmas Eve, we had family over and James got engaged to Micah. We celebrated Christmas the next day; all of us were pretty happy with our presents. I got a netbook computer--that's what I'm using, in bed, to write this!

On Saturday, we had our Christmas dinner, good fettuccine and noodles. We watched a lot of Christmas movies that we had recorded on our DVR.

Yesterday, because the weather was dry, we took down our outside Christmas decorations. In the process of doing this, the ladder that I was standing on fell over--and I broke my ankle--the first broken bone that I've had in 52 years! I'll be in a cast for 6 to 8 weeks. I'm struggling to get around on the crutches, especially, going up and down the stairs.

No comments: