Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rainy Weather

It's been raining pretty much constantly for the last couple of days. Yesterday, I dropped my car off for an oil change and walked home in the rain. Fortunately, I was wearing my felt hat so my head stayed dry.

Last evening, we attended a Christmas pageant held by the children where Joy works. The kids were cute.

During the night, I woke up thinking about making a New Year's Resolution to start a project to take a picture every day and post it on my Picasa site. This morning, my daily email from Digital Photography School contained an item about Photography Project365--interesting timing.

Our house decorations are almost finished. Hopefully, it will be all ready by Friday evening before we take our trip to Keizer to look at Christmas lights.

No comments: