Monday, December 07, 2009

A Cold, Clear Weekend

It was clear and cold all weekend long, and is supposed to stay that way for most of the week.

Saturday evening, Joy & I watched My Favorite Wife, an old black & white Cary Grant and Irene Dunne movie that we got from Netflix. I also got another HDMI cable so that we can hook my notebook to the TV and use it for Netflix streaming of movies and TV shows.

We went out and got our Christmas tree yesterday; we got it from a U-Pick location outside Sandy, the same place as last year. We got a 7 foot tall noble fir for $10. It will look good in our living room.

Last evening, John had his 1st date at the PAA Winter Banquet. He looked very sharp in his suit and tie. While he was at the banquet, Joy & I went to the Old Spaghetti Factory by the river and shared a fettucine alfredo for dinner. After the good meal, we drove through the streets of downtown Portland, enjoying the Christmas lights and decorations.

No comments: