Saturday, February 02, 2008

Another week is done

On Tuesday, I had an interview with a company in downtown Portland. I think that it went well, but I'm always afraid to get my hopes up too high.

Thursday evening, I went over to Oregon Episcopal School to watch the PAA girls play. It was a good game, with PAA coming out on top. Tonight, PAA plays at home against Warrenton. If the Cougars win, they'll be in second place in their league.

Last night was the first meeting of Revelation Speaks Hope at the Oregon Convention Center. It was a good meeting with a good turnout.

Tomorrow, we're going over to a friend's house to watch the Super Bowl--at least the guys, anyhow. The girls are going to be watch chick flicks! I don't have a strong favorite between the Patriots and the Giants, but I'll probably cheer for New England, since they are the AFC team.

No comments: