Friday, February 29, 2008

I finished my first day at ARRIS

I'm home from my first day at ARRIS in Beaverton. It is nice to be working again--and my benefits begin tomorrow, so that's good news, too, especially with having a family that needs medical coverage.

I ate lunch today at the Old Spaghetti Factory with some of my friends who are also Serena Alumnis. Most of us already have new jobs in the pipe, so our layoff hasn't had too much of a long term negative effect.

James and I have multimedia duty at Pleasant Valley Church tomorrow.

3 comments:

Igor said...

It looks like I am the first person here who is congratulating you with the new job. Take my best wishes, Rick. I hope everything will be perfect.
--Igor Urdenko

Rick Hale said...

Thanks, Igor.

How are things going in Kiev?

Igor said...

Well, I am om Mashups now... Much to learn, much to understand... And I have started visiting French classes :)

All VM guys from Kiev send you best regards.