Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wonderful Weather for February

The weather this week has been very nice; it is sunny outside and is supposed to get up to around 60 degrees. Some of the trees are starting to blossom--and it is still over a month until Spring officially arrives. Some of my Facebook friends live back in the middle Atlantic states and are still digging out from last week's blizzards; it has been fun to tease them about our nice weather.

I'm getting an itchy camera trigger finger; I want to get out and take some pictures of the gorgeous Oregon scenery; of course, I need my ankle to be fully healed, so that I can walk easily! We're thinking of buying a DSLR camera to go with our Canon point and shoot cameras. The one we're leaning towards is the Canon T2i, with 18 megapixels, but may consider other Canon models, or possibly a Nikon.

No comments: