Thursday, February 04, 2010

I can now put some weight on my ankle.

I went to the doctor yesterday. They did an x-ray of my ankle and it is healing well, but not fully, yet. So, now, I can put some weight on it, but I still have to use my crutches to help support. That is still an improvement over no weight!

It has been rather warm for February in Portland. Today is supposed to get up to around 55. They are already talking of a drought this summer. The snow pack on the mountains is a third less than normal. Although Punxsutawney Phil predicted 6 more weeks of winter, I wouldn't complain if spring came early to Oregon.

This weekend, Super Bowl XLIV will be played. We're having a smaller party this year at a friend's house. I'm not a big fan--or foe--of either the Colts or the Saints, but since the Saints haven't ever been to the game, I'll be cheering for them. Go New Orleans!

No comments: