Friday, October 10, 2008

Another week is almost over

It's Friday, October 10. Stock prices on Wall Street continue to drop. Our friend Les was laid off from his job on Tuesday. I'm glad that I'm not real close to retirement; at the rate things are going, I'll have to wait until I'm 80!

I find it hard to believe that there are still one in four Americans who approve of the abysmal job that Bush is doing as President. Only a little over three more weeks and we'll have a new President-elect. Either of the major party candidates will be a big improvement over Bush, but I'm hoping that the polls are accurate and that Barack Obama will be our next president.

Tonight and tomorrow, Joy is attending a Women of Faith conference at the Rose Garden with some of her lady friends. James and I have multimedia duty tomorrow at Pleasant Valley Church.

On Sunday, we're going to do some more organizing of our garage.

No comments: