Monday, June 23, 2008

A nice weekend in Oregon.

James and I had Multimedia Duty Sabbath morning at PVC. There was a strawberry shortcake feed between 1st and 2nd services--Yummy! For the afternoon, we joined some friends from church in a picnic at Sellwood Park. It was comfortable under the trees, eating, visiting, and watching some baseball being played.

Yesterday, we did more unpacking, getting the kitchen, the office, and the living room into better shape. In the evening, we watched a couple of DVD movies on our new 42" Toshiba LCD TV; even without Blu-ray, the quality of picture is dramatically better. Jumper was exciting, but required a total suspension of disbelief, at least for me; of course, many movies have that effect to me. The Bucket List was a good, wholesome film that made me value life and relationships. Of the two, The Bucket List is the only one that I'd consider buying.

No comments: