Friday, January 15, 2010

Three Day Weekend

It's the Friday before a 3 day weekend. I think that my ankle is draining me--even though my activity level has dropped significantly, I'm more tired. During the night, it was aching in spasms, so my sleep wasn't as sound as it'd normally be. I'll be glad for when I can just walk to the break room/bath room/etc., without having to worry about crutches, or falling.

With my ankle injury, my goal of taking a picture a day hasn't worked out. It is just too hard to get out to take a picture--and would have ended up as just the same scenes from inside the house. When I can maneuver myself safely and easily, I'll start it back up again.

We're talking of going to the theater to see Sherlock Holmes this weekend. Hopefully, the crowds have died down enough that my foot won't be trampled getting in and out.

No comments: