Thursday, September 20, 2007

The girls lost on Tuesday

OES played well (as usual) on Tuesday. Our PAA Cougar girls played hard, but just didn't have enough to win against the Aardvarks. Tonight, they play the Rainier High School Columbians at home. Hopefully, they'll get back on the winning side.

Yesterday, James and I were on our way to a Multimedia meeting at Pleasant Valley, when all of a sudden, the car just died. I called Joy to come get us, then got on the phone with AAA. While I was talking with AAA, Joy just happened to try jump starting it, and amazingly, it worked. There was power for the radio, etc., so I didn't even thing about the battery. After driving home and shutting off the engine, it failed to even click, so we went out to Walmart and purchased a new battery.

This afternoon, Joy and I are going to pick up our new glasses. Maybe we'll be able to see again!

No comments: